Wednesday, January 25, 2012

To Laminate or Not to Laminate; There's Really No Question

Somebody please help me.

I can't stop laminating things. If you have a laminator then you probably understand what I'm talking about. And if you don't have one and have been questioning whether or not your life could be improved with the addition of one, then I am here to tell you that the answer is yes.


One of my very best friends recently asked me about laminating machines, thinking that because I homeschool there was a good chance I had one and could offer her some opinion on the matter. I regretfully informed her that, no, I still laminated things the thrifty way - with a large roll of clear contact paper and a lot of patience. Minus the patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...