Monday, September 19, 2011

A Little About Me and A Little About You

Warning: this post is a little on the long side. BUT - there's a surprise at the end!

A Little About Me

I thought that I'd take a little time to introduce myself and explain more about why I started this website.  I suppose you could say that it was born out of a few things; passion, frustration, vision.  I have a passion for being a homeschooling mom.  I have felt much frustration in the inability to find information and articles related to homeschooling, specifically in the Cleveland area, all in one spot.  And I have a vision for what I hope that this website will be for the homeschooling community.

I am a homeschooling mom to four boys and I've written previously about when I came to the decision to homeschool, why I came to that decision and a little about how homeschooling in our family looks.  And, in case you need a good laugh, I even shared the details of one of our homeschooling days with a newborn.  It's a topic that I've become passionate about and look forward to sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...