Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lego KidsFest 2011


I woke up yesterday feeling like I'd been run over by a truck in my sleep. I'm pretty sure this had at least something to do with spending most of the previous day at the Lego KidsFest. Did you go? If you were there, I was the harried-looking mom surrounded by her many boys.


Oh, wait. That describes pretty much everyone there.


At first, I wasn't going to write about an event that's over (hey, everyone - I went to this really great event in Cleveland over the weekend! Let me tell you all about it even though you can't go anymore!).  But then I decided that I wanted to write about it anyway. Maybe you didn't go and would like to know what it was all about? Maybe it will be in Cleveland or a nearby city next year and instead of trying to rack my mommy brain for the details to share with you I can simply refer to this post?



As I've mentioned before, I have four boys, so our house is approximately 80% covered in Legos at any given moment. After their schoolwork is done or we've come home from being gone for the day, my boys always immediately retreat to their Lego areas to play. So when a friend of mine told me about the Lego Fest coming to Cleveland, my husband and I decided that we HAD to take our boys. We bought tickets but didn't tell them where we were going - we really wanted to surprise them. And it was worth it to see the looks on their little faces when they saw the huge Lego Kidsfest sign as we neared the I-X Center.


Inside was Lego pandemonium!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...