Friday, December 2, 2011

A Little About The Kindle

I debated writing about this. Because one, you might think that I'm just trying to make money (as an Amazon affiliate) and two, encouraging the purchase of something like the Kindle kind of goes against the "less is more" philosophy that I'm trying to apply to Christmas.  But, I decided to write about e-readers, specifically the Kindle, for a few reasons.  For one thing, in a recent conversation with some friends I discovered that they had no idea what a Kindle even was. How is that possible? Also, the Kindle is at the top of my seven year old's wish list. The TOP. Above Legos. Okay it's probably tied with Legos, but you get the point. And I'm not talking about the new Kindle Fire, the one that plays games and movies and music all in color - I'm talking about the one that you just use to read.  In black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...