Monday, August 27, 2012

Not Back To School Blog Hop

Not Back to School Blog Hop

I decided to join in on the Not Back-to-School Blog Hop today. Due to my complete inability to plan ahead, along with just being busy with end-of-summer stuff, I missed out on all the other weeks. I did read some of the other entries, though, and encourage you to do the same!
 
You know. When you have some free time.
 
The theme for this week was "A Day in the Life" and since I already had a post about that, albeit an older one, I thought I'd share it. So, if you missed it the first time around, here it is for your reading enjoyment once again.
 
My next post will be about the notification process - so come back, or subscribe, so you don't miss out on any juicy information.

~ Dori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...